Most of the time, there is minimal to no bruising and swelling after your cosmetic treatment. It depends on the type of treatment and your tendency to have bruising and swelling. Every precaution and measure is taken to avoid and reduce these possible side effects and deliver the best, natural-looking results.
In the News
- Will the fat come back after Liposuction?
- What’s the difference between Botox, Xeomin , and Dysport ?
- Did you know that 60 million adults have tattoos? And 15 million of these want it removed? It seemed like a good idea at the time…but life changes.
- Dr Tag Lipo Case Video 3 Edgwater Med Spa NJ
- Dr. Taj Khan treats the “bunny lines” of the nose with Botox!